Skip to content
What services do you provide?
- We offer label compliance, formulation compliance and pre-design technical artwork service.
How long does it take to have a label reviewed?
- Our standard service is within 5 days and we also offer an express 2 day service for urgent work.
Why is it important to have labels checked?
- Non-compliant labels are a leading reason why products are stopped from being imported and sold in a market. Given the time and effort it takes to rectify label issues, it is more cost effective to have labels verified for compliance before market entry.
What markets do you cover?
- We specialise in New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK and Europe.
Can a single label be used for all markets?
- Not very often. This is especially true for foods and dietary supplements. Small but significant differences in regulation can mean it is impossible to satisfy all regulatory requirements for every market on a single label. Especially if there are size constraints.
What types of products do you look after?
- We look after foods and beverages, dietary supplements, and cosmetics.
What regulations do we need to consider when exporting a product?
- Commonly there are specific separate regulations for mandatory information on labels, ingredients, and marketing claims. There may also be regulations controlling how a product must be registered before it can be imported and sold.
How are products classified?
- Products are often classified based on how they are used, the intended effect on the body, the claims being made, and the ingredients used. If a product is used on the skin to moisturise then it is most likely a cosmetic. If a product is taken orally then it is possible for it to be a food, supplement or medicine depending on what the ingredients are and the intended benefit.